Does anyone know an institute to perform testing according to ASTM G77?

About tribonet 218 Articles
Administration of the project


  1. At V-Research, we have a modular tribometer with the possibility to conduct shaft-on-plate experiments. Wear measurements can be performed for a wide range of geometries, materials and wear depths. However, due to a specific friction measuring system (measurement of the lateral force, not the friction moment), the assessment of coefficients of friction is currently limited to relatively small wear depths. For more information, please contact me per e-mail.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.