About this event:
The International Conference on Surfaces, coatings and interfaces – SurfCoat Korea 2020 is a 3-days event to be held in parallel to Surtech Korea 2020, Coating Korea 2020 and ChemLab Korea 2020 joint expo. from March 25 to 27, 2020 in the Songdo Convensia, Incheon, Seoul, Rep. of Korea.
The conference provides a comprehensive overview of the state-of-the-art in the fields of surfaces, coatings and interfaces engineering, discusses recent advances and current problems, and points out the prospective development of the field. Contributions are expected to be in line with the surface treatments and coatings processes, and their properties/performance. The conference targets scientists, engineers, managers, innovators, and entrepreneurs. It will provide opportunities for the delegates to exchange face-to-face their novel ideas and experiences with the international experts during plenary & invited talks, oral presentations and posters sessions.
The SurfCoat Korea 2020 conference topics include:
- Surface treatments and coatings deposition, functionalization, modelling and characterization
- Interface and interaction science, adhesion and Adhesives
- Multi-functional, composite/ hybrid, graded and multilayers coatings
- Smart surfaces and coatings, Self-healing surfaces
- Surface nanoengineering, nanocoatings and Ultra-Thin Films
- Graphene coatings/films
- Hydro-, ice- and oleophobic/philic surfaces
- Tribological coatings, wear and corrosion protection
- Cold and Thermal spraying (PVD, CVD, …), thermochemical, Electro- and electroless plating
- Surface engineering/ coatings in sustainable energy, conversion, optical, electric, photovoltaic and magnetic applications
- Biointerfaces, Biomedical/ Bioactive surfaces and coatings
In addition to the conference main sessions, the following focused sessions will run in parallel:
- Focused session on composite and hybrid coatings,
- Focused session on tribological coatings, wear and corrosion protection,
- Focused session on Surface nanoengineering, nanocoatings and Ultra-Thin Films,
- Focused session on Plasma surface engineering,
- Focused session on Corrosion and anti-corrosive coatings,
- Focused session on Interface and interaction science, adhesion and Adhesives,
- Focused session on Biointerfaces and Bioactive coatings.
Workshop on How to get published: Writing, submitting, and promoting your research (27 March 2020)
As part of the conference, the event commitee offer the participants the opportunity to attend on Workshop on How to get published to be held on the 27 March 2020. The workshop will provide authors with information and strategies for improving their publications record. Topics include, but are not limited to, practical aspects of manuscript preparation, efficient data presentation, open access journals, measuring impact, the paper submission process and peer-review system, copyright law and social media exposure. It will be delivered by Prof. Tomasz Liskiewicz, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK.
Click here for more details about the workshop programme and the trainer.
Further information here.
Administration of the project