About this event:
The 3rd International Conference on Tribology TURKEYTRIB 2020 will be held from 18 to 20 June 2020 at the Elite World Prestige Hotel Taksim-İstanbul-TURKEY. The scope of this conference embraces the state of art and future trends in tribology research and application, emphasizing the necessity of facilitation intellectual collaboration across both disciplinary and national-international boundaries. The main objective of the conference is to provide a unique opportunity of presenting and discussing recent developments in different aspects of Tribology and strengthen the linkage between academia and industry. The conference consists of scientific sessions, symposia on specific topics, exhibitions and various collateral events. Turkish and Foreign groups of experts will have chance to share information and get in touch with other groups in all part of Tribology. Nowadays these aspects are becoming more and more important both in respect of human life and environment.
There is Gala dinner on June 19th 2020 in the evening. Gala dinner will be free only for the participants (oral presenter, poster presenter, co-author, participant from companies, listener, accompanying person) who paid registration fee.
IMPORTANT DATES and NOTE:
Deadline for submission of abstracts: February 16th, 2020 (please download the abstract template on the right of the website, then submit your abstract at the topright of the website).
All accepted abstracts (papers) will be published in the conference proceedings CD with ISBN. The conference proceedings CD, certificate of presentation and receipt (invoice) will be distributed to the conference participants at the conference registration desk.
– SPECIAL ISSUE (Tr dizin): Selected papers (max. 14 after reviewing) presented at the TurkeyTrib 2020 conference, will be published in “European Mechanical Science” (Tübitak Dergipark, Abstracting and Indexing for databases: TR-Dizin, CrossRef, Index Copernicus, Journal Factor, Rootindexing, ResearchBip, JournalFactor, JIFACTOR, Google Scholar, I2OR, Cosmos Impact Factor, International Innovative Journal Impact Factor (IIJIF), Scientific Indexing Services, InfoBase Index, Scientific Journal Impact Factor).
– SPECIAL ISSUE (Science Citation Index Expanded)): Selected high-quality papers (15) presented at the TurkeyTrib’20 conference will be selected and invited to submit their contributions for Special Issue publication in Jurnal Tribologi. (SCIE; Impact Factor 1.318 (2017)). The submission due is 30 June 2020.
– SPECIAL ISSUE (Science Citation Index Expanded)): Selected high-quality papers (10) presented at the TurkeyTrib’20 conference will be selected and invited to submit their contributions for Special Issue publication in Építőanyag – Journal of Silicate Based and Composite Materials. (SCIE; Impact Factor 1.079 (2018)). The submission due is 30 June 2020.
– Selected papers will be recommended to publish in the journals which are:
- a) Tribology in Industry (Journal of the Serbian Tribology Society)
- b) Journal Applied Engineering Letters
special issue will be published.
Further information here.