About this event:
The International Conference on Metallurgical Coatings and Thin Films (ICMCTF) will be held at the Town & Country Hotel and Convention Center, San Diego, California, USA, from May 22-27 2022.
The International Conference on Metallurgical Coatings and Thin Films (ICMCTF) is the premier international conference in the field of thin film deposition, characterization, and advanced surface engineering promoting global exchange of ideas and information among scientists, technologists, and manufacturers. The Conference includes more than more than 90 high-profile invited speakers, in over 50 sessions, across fourteen technical and topical symposia, three special interest talks, several featured lectures, as well as focused topic sessions, short courses, an equipment exhibition, an awards program, and daily social networking events.
Attendees from all over the world come to present their findings, exchange ideas, share insights, make new friends, and renew old acquaintances. The Conference typically draws more than 800 attendees.
B. Hard Coatings and Vapor Deposition Technologies
C. Functional Thin Films and Surfaces
D. Coatings for Biomedical and Healthcare Applications
E. Tribology and Mechanical Behavior of Coatings and Engineered Surfaces
F. New Horizons in Coatings and Thin Films
G. Surface Engineering – Applied Research and Industrial Applications
H. Advanced Characterization Techniques for Coatings, Thin Films, and Small Volumes
TS2. Thin Films on Polymer Substrates: Flexible Electronics and Beyond
TS3. Electrochemical Cells – Hydrogen and Batteries
TS4. Big Data, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and High-throughput Experimental Methods
TS5. Sustainable Surface Solutions, Materials, Processes and Applications
- In-situ and Ex-situ Ellipsometry Characterizations of Thin Films
- Plasmas in Physical Vapor Deposition, Including Arcs and HiPIMS
- NEW! Practical Aspects of Coating Depositions: Design of Experiments, Data Characterization Errors, and Data Handling Ethics
- Design and Deposition of Hard and Superhard Coatings
- Reactive Magnetron Sputter Deposition
- Atmospheric Pressure Plasma – Principles, Sources and Applications
- Practical Thin Film Characterization
- Fundamentals of HiPIMS Plasmas for Thin Film Deposition
- Nanomechanics and Tribology of Thin Films and Coatings
- Industrial Surface Engineering: Fundamentals, Practice and Applications
- Understanding and Control of Stresses in PVD Thin Films
Further details here.
Administration of the project