Administration of the project
POLYTRIB 2022: the 4th International Conference on Polymer Tribology
About this event:
December 05th – 06th 2022
The main theme of PolyTrib2022 is Polymer Tribology, dedicated to a complete product chain with a focus on sustainable and green approaches for polymers within the tribological applications. Specific attention will be paid to wear of polymers / plastics, recycling, and Life Cycle Analysis (LCA) of the polymeric components.
Good reasons to attend PolyTrib2022
- Learn how to improve compounding with innovative processing techniques to improve tribological properties and part performance of thermoplastic polymer composites
- Gain an understanding of abrasive and fatigue wear of high-performing engineering thermoplastics
- Learn more about polymeric components and gain knowledge of the main players on market from compounders to final users within the energy sector, biomedical applications, automotive and EV, solid lubricants, natural-based and recycled polymer-based products, bearings, gears, and more
- Access the latest solutions on mechanisms and properties of thermoplastics, fillers, and additives for wear-protected compounds
- Learn more about LCA, circular economy, and recycling of thermoplastic components
- Learn about recent advances in additively manufactured polymeric components within tribological application
For registration and abstract submission please visit the conference website: www.ltu.se/polytrib2022
If you have any question or need further information please contact us through [email protected]
We are looking forward to seeing you all in the beautiful winter wonderland Stockholm in early December 2022. There will be plenty of winter festivals and Christmas caravel/market around the city during that time.
Further details: https://www.ltu.se/research/subjects/Maskinelement/Konferenser/POLYTRIB-2022.
Be the first to comment