About this event:
Since it was founded in 2014, the STLE Tribology Frontiers Conference (TFC) has gained a reputation for bringing together the tribology research community in a format that maximizes the opportunity to experience the latest in research and network with peers in a relaxed environment. Take part in this unique event November 13-15, 2023 at the Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Tower in Cleveland, Ohio (USA).
CALL FOR PAPERS
Interested authors are invited to submit an abstract for presentation for the 2023 TFC. We are seeking presentations on all aspects of tribology research.
Abstracts submission deadline is April 15, 2023
- Three keynote speakers, each presenting an outlook on a topic at the forefront of tribology research.
- Technical sessions featuring contributed 20-minute presentations from leading tribology researchers and institutions from around the world
- Invited “spotlight” talks by noted principal investigators. Check the box during abstract submission to be considered for a “spotlight” talk.
- Graduate, Undergraduate and Early Career Researcher poster competition, with cash prizes for top three posters in each category.
- The return of the popular Special Symposium “Beyond the Cutting Edge,” organized by the editors of Tribology Letters.
Further details here.
Administration of the project